[wtp-dev] RE: Viewing accepted papers in EclipseZilla

All web tools tutorial decisions are now complete. The EclipseCon committee allocated some additional slots to enable us to accommodate more presentations.

I’d like to thank the many people in the WTP community who volunteered their time to offer tutorials – we should have great coverage at the conference.

-t

From: Tim Wagner
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:32 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Viewing accepted papers in EclipseZilla

Eventually, the EclipseCon 2007 website should show live program information once it has been scheduled. Until then, you can track acceptances with a query like

http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=EclipseCon+2007&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=ACCEPTED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

which will show you the “resolved as accepted” submissions.

Congratulations to those whose tutorials have been admitted for EclipseCon 2007, and a reminder that long talks and panels are due 12/1. Thanks,

-t

Back to the top