[wtp-dev] Phoenix Work Plan

To start making progress, I suggest that we work in a "sandbox" /webtools/phoenix directory of the Web site. People can start to incrementally convert their content to the Phoenix look and feel. As the converted material becomes available, we can add redirects to the old pages. When enough content has been converted, we can add a redirect to our home page, and put a link on the new home page back to the old home page. This has the benefit of being non-disruptive and incremental so we can do the work as we are able.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411