Re: [wtp-dev] Trip Report from EclipseSummit Europe, 2006

David M Williams wrote:
? from Artwaresoft
        ajax interest
wondered if work was being done to provide javascript performance tools (he thought there was a great need). [I told him there'd been talk between Ajax team and TPTP, but no concrete plans].

he wondered if "Google Tool Kit" would be easy to use with our tools? I told him I didn't know,
                and recommended he ask on newsgroup.

It's been done: www.googlipse.com and http://wagenknecht.org/blog/archives/2006/08/yet-another-gwt-plug-in.html#more-105

Haven't tried either recently, but they certainly looked promising.

-Jesper

Back to the top