[wtp-dev] Jetty server adaptor for WTP?

Hi,

I'm the main developer of the Jetty web server and I'd like to help
get Jetty included as a supported server within WTP.

I've had a short look at it appears that it is a little more
complex than just configuring an xml file or similar.   Thus I
think it may take me some time to find the time to learn what
needs to be done.

But if there was an existing WTP contributor that was keen to
work with me, then I'm sure I'd be able to contribute whatever
jetty specifics are required.

regards

Greg Wilkins

Back to the top