[wtp-dev] Approved RC3 Bugs

At today's status telecon, we agreed to do an RC3 build that includes the following bug fixes. David will kickoff an RC3 build when these bugs are released.

We will reset our 7-day clock as soon as RC3 is produced. During that time, all developers should test the build and report any new bugs. If bugs need to be fixed in WTP 1.0, set the target to 1.0 M10 and we'll review the list daily.

Note: some bugs have already been resolved since the status telecon and are not list here.

Unresolved bugs from Hot List:
ID
Sev
Pri
Assignee
Reporter
Status
Resolution
Comp
TargetM
Summary
118727 blo P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx danjou@xxxxxxxxxx REOP jst.serv 1.0 M10 Unable to set web module path in server document
119769 cri P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx deboer@xxxxxxxxxx NEW jst.serv 1.0 M10 No modification stamp change in Utility project
110455 enh P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI wst.serv 1.0 M10 List Downloadable Server Runtimes

In additon, Lawrence will update the documentation, including the extension point schemas. Lawrence - please inform David which bugs to expect.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411