Re: [wtp-dev] Approved RC3 Bugs

I've committed and released changes for the following bugs:
116539 missing some infopop documentation (for SSE related function)
117755 Extension point documentation missing for many plug-ins      <-- I'm waiting on one last fix for this bug
119945 update html file on creating session bean
120022 Please update org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.infopop and org.eclipse.jst.server.ui.infopop

I'm waiting on a couple updates for the following two bugs:
117755 Extension point documentation missing for many plug-ins
117966 Update org.eclipse.jst.server.ui.doc.user and org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.doc.user

I hope to receive these updates in the next day. If I don't receive them they will be deferred to 1.5.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2005 05:58 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Approved RC3 Bugs

At today's status telecon, we agreed to do an RC3 build that includes the following bug fixes. David will kickoff an RC3 build when these bugs are released.

We will reset our 7-day clock as soon as RC3 is produced. During that time, all developers should test the build and report any new bugs. If bugs need to be fixed in WTP 1.0, set the target to 1.0 M10 and we'll review the list daily.

Note: some bugs have already been resolved since the status telecon and are not list here.

Unresolved bugs from Hot List:
118727 blo P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx danjou@xxxxxxxxxx REOP jst.serv 1.0 M10 Unable to set web module path in server document
119769 cri P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx deboer@xxxxxxxxxx NEW jst.serv 1.0 M10 No modification stamp change in Utility project
110455 enh P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI wst.serv 1.0 M10 List Downloadable Server Runtimes

In additon, Lawrence will update the documentation, including the extension point schemas. Lawrence - please inform David which bugs to expect.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411