[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] Please vote: "project feature" name
- From: "Ted Bashor" <tbashor@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:27:49 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcW+KiZt1MhS75YHSCiEQIfqzisKow==
- Thread-topic: Please vote: "project feature" name
Well it's primary day here in Washington State, and to share that democratic vibe, we're asking you to vote on your favorite class name for use in the "project features" api.
If you haven't already, please take a look at the spec
as well as
and maybe even peruse and run the org.eclipse.wst.common.features.* plugins in in WTP's CVS common component repository.
The candidate list is:
A couple points:
1) this is a vote for the api name for these things, the UI name *could* end up being different.
2) "Feature" and "Capability" are terms already used by the Eclipse platform, so voting for them means that you think the project qualifier is sufficient to avoid confusion.
Please send me ( tbashor@xxxxxxx ) your three favorites listed in preference order. Your first choice gets 3 votes, the second gets 2, and the last gets 1 vote. Voting is open for the next 24 hours.