[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] co-locating java files with webcontent
- From: "Ted Bashor" <tbashor@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:44:53 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcWqXXu2anHZrn8nRXCPS7id7+2cXQ==
- Thread-topic: co-locating java files with webcontent
Currently WTP doesn't support a directory that contains both "web content" and "java source".
Wanted to get opinions on whether people feel this is a 1.0 defect, a post-1.0 enhancement request, or a configuration WTP wouldn't ever support.
We certainly have customers who have co-located java files with the jsps that use them. Was wondering if they will have to move files in order to use WTP 1.0.