[wtp-dev] Info Required

Hi

We are trying out running web services on Eclipse3.1 as per the steps mentioned in the below mentioned URL

We were able to do till the step - "3.2.3 Create a Web project"

but after that when we start doing the next step ie."Create a Web service and Web service client" we are getting an error

" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/tools/ant/wsdl/Java2WsdlAntTask"

It could of great help if any one of you can guide us on the same.

Thanks
Sameer

Back to the top