Re: [wtp-dev] Stability of I-builds during release shutdown - cruise control

Thanks for the offer Igor ... we are also (already) using cruisecontrol.

Igor Fedorenko <igorfie@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/29/2005 06:13 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Stability of I-builds during release shutdown

We have very good experience with a tool called CruiseControl
(http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/) which nicely automates head/map
types of builds (i.e. "build whenever there are changes"). CruiseControl
is straightforward to setup and I can help doing that if WTP team is
interested.

Igor Fedorenko
Provisioning & Orchestration Development
IBM Tivoli Toronto
igorf@xxxxxxxxxx
Office (905) 413-3748

Back to the top