[wtp-dev] Rebuild in progress (a little earlier than automated)

I triggered a rebuild, at 7 PM Eastern, just to be a little more certain all goes well.

The following map files had been updated.

jst-j2ee-advanced.map
jst-server.map
wst-server.map
wst-ws.map
wst-ws-tests.map
wst-xml.map

There are still 4 blocking defects open (well, 5, but one of them is partially fixed and I think severity can be lowered?).
Please address the 'blockers' by our WTP meetng on Thursday, where, I'm assuming, we'll make final decision/plan
for M5.

Thanks everyone

Back to the top