[wtp-dev] Please Target Bugs to The Release Formerly Known as WTP 2.0

At the PMC meeting today we decided to call the 2006 release WTP 1.5 in honour of our planned support for J2EE 1.5. The following targets have been added to Bugzilla

1.5 M1 - 2006-02-24
1.5 M2 - 2006-04-21
1.5 M3 - 2006-06-16
1.5 M4 - 2006-07-14 (end game)

The dates are approximate and will be adjusted to align with Eclipse 3.2. However, you can use them for planning purposes.

The theme of WTP 1.0 is API stabilization. Most new function will therefore be deferred to WTP 1.5.

I'd like to ask all component leads to please take a pass through the open bugs and target them appropriately. This will give us a better reading of what's on our plates for WTP 0.7. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411