[wtp-dev] IBuild 05/26 - Sniff test results

I have sniff tested the IBuild 05/26 from last night and found few issues but nothing blocking.

Scenarios tested

1. I was able to create all type of J2EE modules projects with different versions.
2. Created jsp's and servlets fine.
3. Project Explorer comes up fine. (Empty node shows up but collapsing the module and re-expanding fixes it).

Major Issues found - Defects have been opened for these issues

1. Validation of XDoclet preferences not working correctly
2. Enterprise bean creation is not working
3. Validation messages are showing up twice for each message in the problems view

JUnit tests failure

There is one Junit test failure in org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests. We are investigating into this failure and want to confirm that this failure is not a major problem for the IBuild declaration.

From the J2EE tools end we feel comfortable declaring the IBuild.

Thanks

Regards, Vijay
Vijay Bhadriraju