[wtp-dev] Web Service Tools Open House Presentation

I posted the presentation in the archive [1] at [2].

In general, presentations should not be stored in the Web site CVS repository since 1) it bloats our site, 2) it defeats download mirroring. Please send me any presentations you'd like archived, and delete them from CVS. Thx.

Also, if you send me your Open House presentations ahead of time, I can put them in the archive in time for your session.

If you have write access to the download server, feel free to post your presentation yourself. FTP it to the download server and then update the presentation.data file [3] and rebuilt the site.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/presentations.html
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/presentations/2005/05-26-wtp-open-house/web-service-tools.ppt
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/presentations.data

Arthur Ryman,