[wtp-dev] project hygiene - some projects not "plugin projects"

After loading all from head (as I'm fond of doing), I've noticed three projects were not correctly
identified as "plugin projects".

org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.controller
org.eclipse.wst.wsi
org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui

While not fatal, not having them correctly identified interferes with optimal tool use
(such as plugin.xml validation of possible errors/warnings).

So ... thought I'd post there that I'd modified and checked modified .project files
into head, (instead of just opening a bug) so
1) we could all learn that such hygiene is important and
2) others can have opportunity to tell me I'm wrong and these
projects really should not be "plugin projects" and educate us
all as to why not.

Thanks

Back to the top