Re: [wtp-dev] [Help Wanted] M4 jst.ws: Apache Axis

Mazhar,
thanks very much for your offer to help. We have begun working on a light-weight design for supporting multiple versions of Axis and for introducing future versions of Axis fairly easily. I'm hoping to have a draft design ready by the end of this coming week. Are you interested in helping with design, coding, testing, documenting, or all of the above?

Please drop me a line at cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx to let me know where your interests lie, and so that we can discuss how you might help out.

Thanks again,
Cheers - CB.

Chris Brealey
Rational Studio Java Web Services, IBM Canada Ltd.
D3-275, D3/ENX/8200/MKM, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1C7
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxx, 905.413.6038, tieline:969.6038, fax:905.413.4920

"Mazhar" <mazhar@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2005 09:05 AM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] [Help Wanted] M4 jst.ws: Apache Axis

I'd like to help with the item: Enable Web service wizards to target Apache Axis 1.2 RC2 (or later), not just 1.1.
Mazhar Choudhry
Consultant
OBJEX®
Tel:  (613) 277-0511