[wtp-dev] WTP and Server-side testing

Hi everyone,

Following Konstantin’s lead, I would also like to say a quick hello. I am a co-worker of his at BEA and work on the debugger side of things. I am hoping to be able to contribute in the area of debugging and testing.

Speaking of which, I have a question about what, if any plans, there are to support server-side component testing (such as cactus tests)? I have cobbled together a cactus launch short-cut that I would be happy to contribute to WTP. Right now I use a couple of internal packages that I probably shouldn’t, both in junit and wst. I would love to advice for how to clean it up so I am not abusing the API-usage conventions.

Is cactus something of interest or is there something else in the works for testing? I would be happy to chat either on the mailing list or off-line if there are other interested parties.

Thanks very much and it is nice to meet you all,

Dan

Back to the top