[wtp-dev] Moved the links to the initial contributions to the downloads page

Title: Message
At the request of the new (very helpful) Eclipse.org sysadmin, I moved the initial contribution download links from the developer resources web page to the downloads page. I'm sure that someone on the newsgroup will complain.
The goal of this move is to enable mirroring of all the WTP downloads, including the initial contributions, and reduce the load on the Eclipse servers.

FYI,
Bjorn

Back to the top