[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] data tools code in cvs
- From: Panagiotis Korros <panagiotis.korros@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 14:07:37 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=gs6WFt+i8QFh6lnP/1KCO2bTVr/lGOB2BLIuoDxvi57BQTN8zd9wjfqq2/Bn02S4vtHHrxXNSNTb1AIipgm3xXXQaUGgkCCJPUM7WH7vKzUIMdfXn8lqfBYm/mH0QFwh02dOufP3bJXFRC8L47WO0Rid4KW2+X5L3AtS+m1mmMo=
Two weeks ago the data tools code appeared in the web-tools CVS
repository. The code had several issues:
1. The plugin projects didn't had any .project and .classpath files.
2. Some plugins were missing and the code couldn't compile
The web tools community spotted these issues and event sent patches to
resolve some of them. see:
Two weeks after:
1. the code didn't changed at all.
2. the code still has compile errors
3. no answer was given in the mailing list.
Why is that?
I don't think that ignoring, is the way to get the community involved.
Take back the web http://www.getfirefox.com