Re: [wtp-dev] JSTL Expressions

This type of question is best asked on the news group ... unless you have a fix :)

But this one time only .... if you promise to report your finding on new groups ... my guess is that this is with Lomboz editor (which uses Jasper, so "sounds like" some server version is out of synch or mis-matches).

David

"Dan Simon" <dsimon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/10/2004 08:59 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] JSTL Expressions

Greetings all!

I’m just getting into this plugin….very, very nice work!

I’ve really only encountered one problem so far:  whenever I have a page that uses expressions inside of a JSTL tag, I get an error and all code insight and compilation turns off/fails.

For example:

<c:forEach items=”${model.someList}” var=”someVar”>
.
.
.
</c:forEach>

The specific error is:  “JSP parsing error:  According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute items does not accept any expressions.”

I’ve been through the documentation and haven’t found anything about this…..so I’m at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed/fix it.

I apologize if this has come up before….just point me in the direction of the answer, if so.

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Back to the top