[wtp-dev] JSTL Expressions

Greetings all!

I’m just getting into this plugin….very, very nice work!

I’ve really only encountered one problem so far:  whenever I have a page that uses expressions inside of a JSTL tag, I get an error and all code insight and compilation turns off/fails.

For example:

<c:forEach items=”${model.someList}” var=”someVar”>

.

.

.

</c:forEach>

The specific error is:  “JSP parsing error:  According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute items does not accept any expressions.”

I’ve been through the documentation and haven’t found anything about this…..so I’m at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed/fix it.

I apologize if this has come up before….just point me in the direction of the answer, if so.

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Back to the top