[wsvt-dev] Question Regarding WSVT (TCP/IP Monitor)

Hi,

I have created a webservice which i have deployed on the tomcat server.I downloaded plugin of WSVT Version 1.2.0 and integrated it with eclipse3.0M8. Now i want to access that webservice through Eclipse and want to see Soap Request/Response using TCP/IP Monitor. In the TCP/IP monitor i have given Remotehost Name as "Localhost" and RemotePort as "8080" as u told in the earlier mail that these are the port where the webservice is located , then what is my local port ??
and how to access the service through eclipse ??
and how to configure TCP/IP monitor with my Tomcat server so that it can listen the SOAP request/Response??

Looking for something? Cant find it anywhere? http://go.msnserver.com/IN/50756.asp Log onto baazee.com

Back to the top