[wsvt-dev] Ant WARNING no WS-I Compliance validator

Hi,

I am running version 1.1.1 of WSVT.  I am using JDK 1.3.1 I have also tried
with 1.4 with the same results.

The validator works fine in Eclipse, but I can't get it to work in Ant.  I
have tried everything and I am stuck can someone give me a hint please.

I followed the examples on the man Ant page, when I don't use the xmlcatalog
(like the How to in the FAQ) I get java.lang.NoSuchMethodError when it tries
to addCatalog.  When I use the xmlcatalog I get this:

Buildfile: build.xml

WSDLValidate:
[wsdlvalidate] Validating StockQuoteService.wsdl - VALID
[wsdlvalidate] WARNING 1:1:There is no WS-I Compliance validator registered
for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/.

Thanks in advance,
Chad

Back to the top