[wsvt-dev] WSVT demo and Birds-of-a-Feature session at EclipseCon 2004

We will be presenting a demo of our Web services validation tools at the
first annual technical conference for Eclipse. This will be a live demo
showing how to diagnose, locate and resolve interoperability problems
pertaining to a Web service. I

We will also be participating ina Birds-of-a-Feather session which will be
a round-table event focused on discussing the intersection of WS-I and
Eclipse and looking for input regarding what work should be done within
eclipse to support the development and use of conformant Web Services.

I will let you know the times and dates of these events as soon as they are
made available. So please come and join us and help shape the future
direction of our work within the WSVT project and eclipse in general.

General Eclipse Conference Information:

EclipseCon 2004 - Feb 2-5 Anaheim California
http://www.eclipsecon.org

Join us for EclipseCon 2004, Feb 2-5 in Anaheim California, the first
annual technical conference for Eclipse!  This conference will bring
together developers from the open source projects and the commercial
community for a week of keynotes, tutorials, demos, poster sessions,
exhibits, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions.  This first annual conference
promises to be unique, because most of the original eclipse open source
developers will be there, and the program committee has put together a
fabulous program of keynotes, technical talks, tutorials, and other events.
Come and meet the eclipse developers, find out more about 3.0, learn about
eclipse future directions, and talk to other people working with eclipse in
the community.  Its not too late to register.  Don't miss it!

Students - see the registration page for special student registration rate!

LINKS
Program: http://www.eclipsecon.org/program.htm
Registration: http://www.eclipsecon.org/registration.htm
Hotel: http://www.eclipsecon.org/hotel.htm

Help to promote EclipseCon: http://www.eclipsecon.org/promotion.htm
Press room: http://www.eclipsecon.org/press-room.htm

Thanks.
David M. Lauzon
XML Tooling,  ADTC Architecture
Internal Mail: D3/EAB/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413 - 2180  TL: 8/969 - 2180  FAX: (905) 413 - 4920
Internet: lauzond@xxxxxxxxxx     Notes: David Lauzon/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Back to the top