Re: [vtp-dev] Retiring

best for you too!

sad seeing you leaving

Am Freitag, den 20.08.2010, 01:09 +1200 schrieb Mike Greenawalt:
Guys -

I thought I would let this list know that I have decided to bow out of
continued Eclipse participation. I have been retired now for 4 years,
and the energy and enthusiasm are just gone. I enjoyed being a member of
this magnificent thing called Eclipse, but the time has come to stand down.

I have already taken the necessary official steps to disassociate from
the Foundation and committership.

Best of luck going forward.

-- Mike Greenawalt