[vtp-dev] Problems with PlayPrompt object

Hello,

I have some problems with product OpenVXML Studio 3.0 and would like to ask for some help.

The problem is when I add “PlayPromt” and set the content (text, wav vocab, vox vocab) everything looks ok. But if I close and reopen the CallDesign.xml file again there is no vocab. None. It is “Not Configured”.  I have also tried export it (Tomcat and so) and there is no reference to vocab also there.

I have taken clean version of windows 7 enterprise, installed the correct version of java (1.5) and the openVXML. I have created the voice project (put vocabs there under Media Files) and then Application project. I have created simple Begin->Vocab->End application.

L It is not working. I have tried on two machines. Can you please help me with this? Does someone have the same problem?

I have also tried with new version 4.0. Same issues. L

Lep pozdrav/With best Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

      Marko Lepener