[vtp-dev] Defect noticed in Prompt Object - Eclipse Bundle

Dear Fellow VXMLers,

I'm running the latest Eclipse (Galileo) bundle from OpenMethods.

I noticed when I add a Prompt object to the workflow later on and insert it after the "Begin Application" object, the prompt data will not update in the project CallDesign.XML File, although it updates graphically in the UI.  If you would like I can send the project to a code committer for reference, although it is easlily reproducible.

That said, is there a good / known way of upgrading to the latest Voice Tools (Milestone 5)?  I did not come across any documentation on upgrading, and updating via Eclipse Updates did not help either.

Regards,
Karl Gierach

Back to the top