RE: [vtp-dev] Editing a VTP based project in Eclipse

Hi,

as far as I understand it, you will find the original project within the war archive. So it should be possible to find the project if you simply unzip the war archive.

You should find the project under
WEB-INF/eclipse/plugins/<ProjectName>.<Some numbers>/project

You should be able to import the project into eclipse VTP.

Hth
Dirk