Subject: Re: [vtp-dev] Editing a VTP based project in Eclipse
From: Heshan <heshanmw@xxxxxxxxx>
To: francisco.morales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Lunes, 18 De Enero De 2010 15:01:44
You can export project as a new WAR file, then deploy it.

2010/1/18 Francisco Morales <francisco.morales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:francisco.morales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi

    I received a *.WAR *file containing a project developed with
    Eclipse VTP ready to be deployed. Now we have to make changes on
    the call flow and scripts associated and the question is, how
    should I do to open the .WAR file with Eclipse VTP and make changes?

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Francisco