Re: [vtp-dev] Problem with PlayPrompt before OptionSet

Trip,

Thanks for your response.

We are using our browser (Interact Inc, SPOT VoiceXML browser), which was
written from scratch.  I think the behavior you outline is common to the
OpenVXI-based browsers (but I could be wrong here), so this will work with
them. But our reading of the spec, and our implementation won't support
this.  Not a big deal as the workaround is to place the prompt into the
'OptionSet' node as the prompt for one of the options.  What I would like
to see, if possible, is a field in the OptionSet config page for an
OptionSet level prompt. Right now all we can do is assign prompts for each
option.  The would be cleaner for us.  Implementationally it shouldn't be
too complicated.  I would be happy to try and contribute this myself,
though it'll take a little bit to learn my way around the codebase.

Your thoughts?

Cheers,
- Brendan

--