[vtp-dev] Custom Modules in VTP 3.0

I would like to learn how to create custom modules for the VTP 3.0 but am unable to find any current instructions to help guide me. Do you know where I would find this information? I appreciate your help and I love your application.

Tom

Tom Johnson
Lead/Advisory Software Development Engineer
Prairie Interactive Messaging, a CSG Company
402.398.4192 Office
tom_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or person responsible for delivery to a named recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.

Back to the top