RE: [vtp-dev] VTP 3.0 with WebService

Derek,
I'm having another problem.
I download the eclipse with the VTP 3.0 Site openmethod, but after creating a
project with access to webservice, when I fou appears only export up to the
party to choose the project, the next button is disabled and does not appear
the option of jars that are exported to the project.
You have a site that I can download the full version for Linux? and after export
as I can see my application using the browser, which already export after I put
the WAR file within the tomcat.

Regards
--
).:M@®©U$:.(

Citando Derek Moore <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

 Marcus,

 If you want to use the built-in "Webservice" module, drag-and-drop your
 WSDL file for the web service to that folder to create the necessary
 objects.

 You can also perform web service calls from JavaScript.  Drag the
 following Axis2 JARs to your project's Dependencies folder:

 axiom-api
 axiom-impl
 axis2-kernel
 backport-util-concurrent
 commons-codec
 commons-httpclient
 commons-logging
 neethi
 wsdl4j
 XmlSchema

 Then modify the attached JavaScript file to comply with your WSDL
 descriptor and put it into a Script block on your Call Flow canvas (suit
 getPayLoad() to match your web service call, etc.).

 The attached script was used for when a client of ours needed to fill
 the openVXML run-time variable "page_to_fax" with base64-encoded PDF
 data from a web service to be passed on to a custom faxing module I
 wrote.

 Use the "Variables.*" namespace in JavaScript to fill or query variables
 created by the openVXML run-time.  Variables in this namespace can be
 referenced later in your Call Flow with assignment, comparison, or
 prompt blocks (in openVXML variable names are not prefixed by
 "Variable.", only in JavaScript).

 This is also a good example for advanced uses of JavaScript in openVXML!

 Hope this helps,

 Derek P. Moore
 OpenMethods
 Software Developer