[vtp-dev] Website

I've tried to clear out the old bits and update our navigation bar as the
earlier reminder email mentioned.  I have also taken the Active Projects
email and migrated it into the standard project plan format and it is now
posted to the project site as well.

The big change is a draft of the getting started guide for 3.0 is up there.
It does some wicked funky stuff to the page fonts but it's passable for now.
Feel free to jump out there and take a look.  Thank Randy for all the hard
work on the guide.  He did most of the heavy lifting while I just took
credit for it in the commit message.

*evil grin*

Trip

Back to the top