[vtp-dev] Problem with Web Services

Hello,

I performed a simple web services application (adding two numbers) and I want to use it with my openVXML application (3.0 released).
I created in the design application a WebService Call module. The Web services, the port type and the operation are detected.
In input, I've specified the parameters (the two numbers).
In output, the variable is specified too : the radio button 'use the value from this tabme colum' is selected and the value "result" is check.
Therefore, when I close and re-open this module, the value of the business object field is set to 'No Change' ! I've also created a database contaning the results of all additions and a business object represented an addition (value a, value b and value c).

I 'm wondering why this value is not save.

I've noticed an another problem when I've deployed the war file on Tomcat server. When the page containing the web service call is generated, the tomcat log revelead a null locator during the search of the web service class. However the class is in the webservice folder '.source'.

I've attached to this mail the trace represented this error.

Thanks you for your help.

Regards, Laurent.