Re: RE : [vtp-dev] Problem playing VTP 3.0 application

Title: Re: RE : [vtp-dev] Problem playing VTP 3.0 application
Laurent,

    Sorry for the late response.  Your assumption about the operating system default language was correct.  If no language is explicitly set through scripting, the runtime attempts to select the voice project whose formatter supports the host systems locale.  In your case the runtime was looking for a french formatter.  There should be some sort of “worst case” fallback like picking the first voice project added to the application if the host locale doesn’t match anything.

    On a side note, when you implemented the SimpleFrenchVoiceFormatter is it a copy of the english formatter or is it truly a french language formatter?  I’m just curious as I’m working on a tutorial for that API and would love any feedback you might have on issues you experienced when using it.

Trip Gilman