Re: [vtp-dev] Themes

Well, you can respond to the mouse movement/hover type of interactions.
However, there is no animation engine to perform complex visual transitions.
A separate thread could be spawned to simulate this by periodically marking
the element as needing to be re-drawn.  Although I'd love to put one in
there, it just seemed a little over-kill for our purposes right now.

Trip