Re: [vtp-dev] Re: [JVoiceXML-developer] Text based VTP extension

Title: Re: [vtp-dev] Re: [JVoiceXML-developer] Text based VTP extension
I believe the first run of the work is sitting in bugzilla in a patch.  I was going to try to apply it, but since Dirk will be joining us shortly I put that on hold.  Mike, if you want to pop it into the repository now I’m good with that.

Trip