[vtp-dev] VTP project with Web Service

Hi....

I need to do a application using VTP interaction with a Web Service.
I want to now if anywhere have a example to send to me.

Regards!
Marcus

Citando Faheem Inayat Chaudhary <faheem@xxxxxxxxxx>:

 Dear Team,

 Sorry! it might sound very noob, but that's where I'm badly stuck at.
 All I wanted was a quick test of voice development to choose between
 tools/technologies, but this one is taking much more time that I am
 able to spend.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

 I used eclipse VTP to develop an application (following the flash
 demos) and am able to get a .war file successfully.  Unfortunately, so
 far I'm not been able to move from this point ahead.  I have my war
 file deployed in tomcat's webapps directory, now what are the next
 steps to follow to be finally able to use my SIP client to interact
 with the deployed application.  I could not get any SIP settings to
 work, and also suggest what else I'd be needing (any other
 server/tool/deployment etc.).

 Thanks and regards,
 Faheem