Re: [vtp-dev] Checkin: Extended Error Path Support (UI Only)

Randy,

    Are you fully updated?  I created a new workspace and tried it with no
problems.  Also, could you post the eclipse error log.  The excerpt of
console output is normal for opening the design xml.  I'm curious to see if
the error got dumped to the log.  It's unclear as to whether the design
canvas actually opened or the error was fatal to the operation.

Trip