Re: [vtp-dev] Re: [JVoiceXML-developer] Text based VTP extension

I'm very glad to see this moving forward.  I was hoping Mike Greenawalt was
still around to point you guys in the right direction.  Mike had signed up
to maintain that section of the code base, but may have moved on to other
pastures.

    Also, I haven't moved the browser code over to the new svn repository
yet because I wasn't sure if anyone was going to continue work on it.  Just
let me know which components you need moved and I'll transition them to the
new repository.

Trip Gilman