[vtp-dev] Text based VTP extension

Hi Relu,

I CC this mail to the VTP mailing list to keep them up to date about our activities at JVoiceXml regarding a VTP extension.

I had a look at your extension to support text based input fort he VTP debug view. You realized this requirement by a small input box and a button to submit the entered data. This is OK for a first approach.

I have the following suggestions for improvement:

- we should extend org.eclipse.vtp.launching.IVoiceXMLBrowser by the property CAPABILITY_TEXT - text based interaction should only be allowed if the browser implementation returns this property upon hasCapability request - the input field is a bit small. Would it be good to have the possibility to toggle the log and dialog view? The dialog view reflects the system response and the user input.

What do you think?

-dirk

Back to the top