[vtp-dev] JVoiceXML goes eclipse

Hi all,

Thanks to Aurelian Maga I am happy to announce the availability of the JVoiceXml eclipse server plugin. The plugin allows to start and stop the JVoiceXml voice browser 0.5.5 from eclipse from the servers view.

JVoiceXml http://jvoicexml.sourceforge.net/ is a free VoiceXML interpreter for JAVA supporting JAVA APIs such as JSAPI and JTAPI.

The plugin is available from our downloads section https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=128141&package_id=140302 I also added an update site to allow for automatic installation using eclipses update mechanisms.

The URL of the update site is http://jvoicexml.sourceforge.net/eclipseupdates/

Next we are planning to continue my work towards a VTP http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/ integration. I hope that this will improve
development and testing of VoiceXML applications using JVoiceXml.

Dirk Schnelle
JVoiceXml project lead

Back to the top