[vtp-dev] Problems with LATIN letters like a-tilde (ã)

Hello everyone,

For Portuguese Language I have found some problems with LATIN letters like a-tilde (ã) when I try to use a TTS prompts with this characters maybe due to wrong encoding for this. Using for example the Text Prompt “olá”, when I export the Call Flow as a Web Application I get the error: null Reason: null!!!!

How can I configure the openVXML 3.0 to support UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1?

Thanks in advance,

César Pinto

-------

Best Regards,