From: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of César Manuel Pinto
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 7:22 AM
To: vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vtp-dev] How to add new parameters to the Transfer Block

Hello everyone,

Is there someone that can help me adding the new parameter “connectiontimeout” to the Transfer Block or give me some tips to do that?

I have added with success the parameter connection timeout in the org.eclipse.vtp.desktop.editors.core.elements.properties: AdvancedTransferGeneralPropertiesPanel.java the parameter connection time out.

But I don’t know how to proceed to add the connectiontimeout parameter to the VoiceXML script when we export that as a Web Application.

To get for example the final scritp:

<vxml version="2.0">

            <form id="TransferMessageForm" scope="document">

                        <transfer name="TransferMessageElement" dest="sip:user@10.112.136.206:5060" connectiontimeout=10s bridge="false"/>

            </form>

</vxml>

Can someone provide me some tips about the Packages, Dependencies, Plug-ins and if is possible the Methods that I need to modify to add for this example the “connection timeout” parameter to the Transfer block?

Thanks in advance,

César

Back to the top