Re: [vtp-dev] Nothing happens when double-clicking "Not Configured" in Element Properties->Media&Settings->Media Library

Ben,

    You might want to try modifying your shortcut that launches eclipse to
include the -console flag.  Sometimes errors are suppressed before reaching
the normal error log, but will be posted to the standard err/out stream.
Let us know what you find.

Trip Gilman