[vtp-dev] Nothing happens when double-clicking "Not Configured" in Element Properties->Media&Settings->Media Library

Hi, I just installed VTP and WTP, per instructions at
http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/downloads.php, on Eclipse Platform Version:
3.3.1.1, Build id: M20071023-1652.

The problem is that once I've inserted any module and clicked into its
properties, nothing happens when double-clicking "Not Configured"
settings.  There's no error message, nothing is logged, or any
indication of a problem except that no box shows up (as it should,
according to the instructions and webcasts).

Does VTP support this version of Eclipse?  I can only imagine that
something isn't right with the event handlers, etc.

Thanks!

Back to the top