Re: [vtp-dev] regrading deployement of VTp project

I'll pass this along to Lonnie who handles most of the exporter code to see
if we can track down the exception.  To answer your second question about
accessing the application, you need a VXML browser (sometimes called a voice
platform or portal).
    If you'd like some help finding a compatible platform, I'd be happy to
help you, though that conversation is best served outside this mailing list.
Feel free to contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can help with your
platform search.  If you already have a voice browser available, let us know
the vendor and version and we might be able to help you get the application
provisioned properly for that system.

Trip Gilman
trip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx