Re: [vtp-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.voicetools

We've got our new SVN repository.  I'll be transferring the code base over
this week.  My initial idea is to have the plugins divided up into groups
based on usage, such as one group being devoted to the runtime and another
to the GUI designer functionality.

Also, branches will be created at the project root instead of under
individual plugins.  In SVN, branches are cheap copies and the merging
capabilities are improved over CVS, so this approach won't add much overhead
to the development process.

I'll update the 1.0 release information in the portal and schedule a
tentative release for Q2 this year for the integrated 3.0 release.  The 2.0
release was pretty much indefinitely postponed due to delay in the IP
process, but will be available within the repository for those interested in
it.

If anyone has any thoughts on branching schemes or development organization
I'm all ears.  I'd like to find a process that will work for all of us.

Trip Gilman