Re: [vtp-dev] Getting started

While it is not officially blessed, I have found that VTP 1.0 works fine on top of Eclipse 3.2 (Callisto). Of course I may not use features that have dependencies. I don't know about the requirements for OpenVXML.

-- Mike

Conrad Thomas (ZA) wrote:

Hi,

This effort looks promising I would like to “Get Started” but your link to WTP 1.0 All-in-One SDK <http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-1.0-200512210855/> seems to be broken, can your please direct me to the necessary pre-requisite.

Thanks

Conrad Thomas

IVR System Engineer

Dimension Data