[vtp-dev] Fix for Bug 152675

Previously I proposed checking in a fix for the problem with the Skype 2.5-3.0 clients and the Tellme launcher. At that time I was not able to fully test.

I *have* been able to resolve all the issues I experienced with testing, and I have just checked in the change to completely fix the problem with the Tellme launcher and Skype. All my tests show successful operation.

I have done the checkin to CVS, but I still do not have the ability to modify the bug record.

Can someone update the daily build?

-- Mike

Back to the top